This webcast builds on your current knowledge and experience to help you successfully navigate and drive value for your business during a time of disruptive, technology-led change.
You will learn how to stay relevant and future-focused while building your competencies in critical areas including communication,
influencing, and business acumen.
This webcast also delivers strategies and best practices to support your ability to enable strategic decisions to drive business forward.
• Recognize the importance of successful finance business partnering to an organization’s success and sustainability.
• Identify the core finance business partnering competencies necessary for today’s finance and accounting professionals.
• Recognize the importance of the interconnectivity of technical, business, people, and leadership competencies.
• Identify how an organization or the finance function can prepare to deal with key challenges to business partnering success.
• Finance evolution and performance
• Barriers and how to overcome them
• Impact of technology
• Restructuring for the digital age
• Best behaviors
• Lessons on influence from psychology
• Visual presentation
Finance professionals of any level who would like more insight into developing skills required for finance business partnering.