This course is intended to provide learners with a variety of tools and techniques
to influence stakeholders, provide maximum impact and enhance your
interpersonal and communication skills. Using the techniques you learn will enable
you to become more accomplished in communicating and influencing key
business decision makers and thus enable your business to execute its strategic
• Identify the wider aspects involved in developing business acumen.
• Determine techniques to communicate with maximum impact.
• Determine how to effectively communicate with different personality
• Determine effective ways to engender rapport and convey complex ideas.
• Key components of business acumen
• Decisive discussions and critical thinking
• Style preferences and personality types
• Rapport and story telling
Experienced professionals who
would like more insight into
developing skills required for
finance business partnering in
preparation for senior roles
Previous experience with finance