This course offers finance professionals an application-based approach to finance
business partnering. Not only will you acquire essential problem-solving skills, you
will also learn how to leverage analytics tools and techniques to aid in decision-
• Apply the most recent requirements of GASB and FASB directed toward governments and not-for-profits.
• Recall key points related to the latest developments in OMB and Yellow Book requirements.
• Identify recent activities of the AICPA and how they affect the auditor’s report.
• An overview of the finance business partner
• Business model generation
• Strategic planning process — analysis, choice and implementation
Accounting and finance
personnel responsible for accounting and financial reporting for governments and not-for-profit entities and auditors for these entities
Previous experience with finance