Excel + Word + Outlook + OneNote + Adobe Acrobat Tips – Improve Personal Productivity
Improve your personal productivity by knowing how these programs complement each other and learn quicker techniques to get your work done. This fast-paced course is designed to focus on a combination of important business productivity features in Excel, Outlook, Word, Adobe Acrobat and Windows. The content of this presentation applies to Microsoft Office versions 2013 and 2016, Adobe Acrobat versions X or XI and Windows 7 or Windows 10.
Please note this course will be hands-on. We recommend bringing your own laptop to this program with office loaded. You can attend without one but you would not be able to participate during the hands on exercises.
- * Utilize best practices and time-saving business tips in Excel, Outlook, Word, Adobe Acrobat and Windows for managing spreadsheets and data, searching business email, appointments and contacts, working with business documents, and manipulating PDFs
- * Perform data analysis and reporting
- * Control document formatting
- * Integrate Excel data into Word
- * Create, annotating and securing PDF files
- * Search and manage files using Windows 7 or 10 features
- Excel Features: * Review and check formula calculations quickly * Identify trends in data and find duplicates using Excel’s conditional formatting features * Track key performance indicators with new business graphics * Perform quick data analysis using Excel’s Table and Pivot Table features * Enhance Pivot Table results with slicers to filter data * Create dynamic Excel business charts in seconds * Incorporate new Sparkline graphics into individual cells to display trends in data * Explore interactivity between Excel and Word * Create PDFs from Excel with security settings Outlook Features * Use the new instant search email features to find email and attachment content * Search all folders including archive folders * Trigger email and attach files from Excel, Word and PowerPoint * Use the new conversation view to track and cleanup email threads quickly Share Calendars, overlay Calendars and use privacy controls * Schedule a meeting from an email message and invite everyone addressed in the email in one click * Explore Calendar views and email flag settings in the ToDo Bar and Calendar peek * Explore features and tips to manage Contacts * Create PDFs from Outlook email with security settings Word Features: * Easily incorporate Excel data ranges into Word documents with updating links * Apply styles and formatting in documents including page numbering and watermark * Use Tables and Tabs within Table columns for aligning numbers * Use new options to protect private information * Use AutoCorrect Features to save typing time * Create PDFs from Word with security settings Adobe Acrobat Features: * Create, modify and protect PDF documents * Use a digital signature to certify and secure a PDF * Apply OCR in order to search the content of a PDF * Navigate to specific content in a PDF document * Create Bookmarks interactively from a Table of Contents in a Word document * Create and use stamps and other annotations * Add, delete, extract, replace and print pages * Organize and combine multiple PDF documents * Apply fill-in and save form features in a PDF Windows 7 or 10 Features: * Manage files, folders, and libraries * Use new search features for quick access to files, email and programs * Customize Start and the taskbar with hyperlinks and pinned programs and files * Use effective document switching techniques and side by side viewing * Manage Power Settings
Professional Area of Focus
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend
8890 McGaw Rd Columbia, MD 21045-4743View in Google Maps
8:00 am - 3:30 pm