Build stronger ethics programs and initiatives
The four foundations of any business ethics and fraud risk management initiative:
– Ethics in beliefs
– Integrity in daily actions
– Controls to block those facing temptation
– Compliance and audit experts to verify actual results
Short on theory but deep into tested actions, this webcast will leave you with six specific steps to enhance ethics and fraud prevention programs for employees.
This is a rebroadcast session of the 2021 AICPA & CIMA Corporate Finance & Controllers Conference.
* Identify the commonalities and critical differences between Ethics and integrity that drive the need for controls and compliance.
-* Estimate your current “fraud expense” — the starting point for immediate action and measurable bottom-* line savings.
-* Recognize exactly how to strengthen fraud prevention efforts in your organization or for your clients.
– Recognize business executive psychological weak spots, and assess the status of Ethics and integrity challenges on your watch.
-* Identify the Steps to take to strengthen your Ethics measures.
* fraud prevention
* business professionals
-* accounting and finance professionals