In today’s complicated world, CPAs carry an increasing burden of public trust. As in the past, they are expected to give sound, ethical advice on accounting matters. Yet, what used to be an end is now just a beginning. The press, the government, business leaders and others look to CPAs to bring judgment, honesty, clarity and transparency to many murky issues. This course goes beyond just “the rules” to discuss broader and deeper issues affecting the profession and your role in it.
CLICK HERE FOR SELF-STUDY VERSION!
* Identify difficult ethical dilemmas CPAs face in the private and public sectors
* Identify factors that contribute to making better ethical decisions
* Define the components of the “Trust Formula”
* Identify steps to building trust
* Recognize natural behaviors that can put you at risk of poor ethical decision making
* Interactive format that drives home the difficulty of reaching ethical decisions
* Challenging and thought-provoking case-based discussion
* Designed to expand participants’ thinking beyond traditional CPA roles
Anyone who might wrestle with ethical issues, especially anyone in a leadership role