Dive in to ERISA plans
In this webcast, you will:
– Learn how to apply the appropriate standards
– Understand changes in planning and reporting when SAS No. 136 is implemented
– Grasp planning considerations that include client acceptance and continuance, independence, terms of engagement and risk assessment
– Get updates on reporting standard and modified reports
– Recognize important pre-engagement and planning considerations, including risk assessment.
– Recognize standard and modified reports, and required elements thereof.
– Recognize changes in planning and reporting when SAS No. 136 is implemented.
* Pre* engagement activities, including client acceptance, agreement of terms, and independence
* Planning activities, including obtaining an understanding of the client, determining materiality, and performing a risk assessment
* Standard and modified auditor reports
* Effects of SAS No. 136 on planning and reporting
* Auditors of EBPs
-* practitioners considering the addition of EBP audits as a service offering
-* Accountants and finance professionals in business and industry responsible for company benefits