Develop a new finance model (bold)
The finance function has to confront the challenges of a fast-changing world, with economic and political challenges, sustainability issues, new business models, and technological advances.
To turn these issues into opportunities, the finance function must develop a model that meets the increasing needs and demands of organizational decision-makers.
Finance must transform from a passive role of recording and reporting to supporting business managers by challenging and influencing them. Finance leaders must proactively transform themselves into business leaders and seek a seat at the strategy table.
They must shape their finance teams into powerful engines of business insights by improving their skills and competencies in new areas to drive sustainable value creation.
This webinar will explore the development of an effective model whereby finance will be a hub of business excellence and insight for the whole organization.
In this context, this webinar will consider:
– Technology enhancements
– Data analytics
– Skills and competency developments
– Strategic insights into new business models
– Sustainability issues where ESG plays an increasingly important role
• Recognize the need for an effective next-generation finance model.
• Recognize the emerging strategic and business leadership role for finance.
• Identify external factors influencing value creation in organizations.
• Recognize emerging global ESG concerns and describe finance’s role in these areas.
• Describe how new skills and competencies will enhance finance’s role in business leadership.
• Learn how data and analytics contribute to a fundamental shift in finance.
*Finance, Finance Transformation, Future of Finance, Business Models
Accounting and Finance Professionals
Update your browser to view this website correctly.