401(k) auditing round-up. Get started now!
After many years of contributing to a 401(k) plan, retiring individuals need to know that distributions are simple and accessible. To oversee the ease, profitability, and compliance of a 401(k) plan, auditors need a complete and precise methodology.
Join us for this series finale where you will learn:
– Steps needed to conclusively close a successful 401(k) plan audit;
– Benefit payments and plan distributions;
– Financial statement disclosures; and
– Frequent 401(k)-specific stumbling blocks.
– Identify the various types of plan distributions and benefit payments.
– Recall unique plan financial statement disclosures.
– Distinguish issues to consider when wrapping up 401(k) auditing.
* Types of plan distributions.
* Forms of benefit payments.
* Unique plan financial statement disclosures.
* audit wrap* up.
* Error avoidance
– CGMAs based in the U.S.
– Accounting and finance professionals
– Auditors who are new to 401(k) plan auditing