(bold) 401(k) auditing round-up. Get started now!
After many years of contributing to a 401(k) plan, retiring individuals need to know that distributions are simple and accessible. To oversee the ease, profitability, and compliance of a 401(k) plan, auditors need a complete and precise methodology.
Join us for this series finale where you will learn:
– Steps needed to conclusively close a successful 401(k) plan audit;
– Benefit payments and plan distributions;
– Financial statement disclosures; and
– Frequent 401(k)-specific stumbling blocks.
*Identify the various types of plan distributions and benefit payments *Recall unique plan financial statement disclosures *Distinguish issues to consider when wrapping up 401(k) auditing
•types of plan distributions •Forms of benefit payments •unique plan financial statement disclosures •Audit wrap-@up •error avoidance
* CPAs *CGMAs based in the U.S. *Accounting and finance professionals *Auditors who are new to 401(k) plan auditing
Update your browser to view this website correctly.