Using a combination of humor and examples, we will focus on tax developments that affect 2022 income tax return preparation and 2022 income tax planning for businesses.
** This course has been pre-approved for 8 hours of CFP credit.
** IRS CE pending
This Course Is Designed To:
1) Provide Explanations And Planning Ideas Relating To The Latest 2022 Corporate And Business Tax Developments,
Including The Most Recent Guidance On New Tax Law Provisions;
2) Help Practitioners Prepare For “Tax Season;” And
3) Review Tried-And-True
Traditional Tax Planning Opportunities. The Course Includes A ComprehensiveReference Manual With Each Chapter Containing Basic Rules, Selected Items Of Interest, 2022 Developments, Planning Ideas, And Listings Of Related Forms And Publications.
Review of Corporate and Other Business Income Taxation Including:
- Segments Covering: Election To Pay State Income Taxes At The Entity Level
By S Corps and Partnerships; Constructive Dividend Issues; the 20% QBI
Deduction; Purchase And Sale of Businesses; §1031 Exchanges; Travel,
Meal, and Entertainment Deductions; Fringe Benefits; §179 and 168(k)
Depreciation Deductions; Interest Expense Limitation; Partnership And S
Corp Developments Including Developments Relating To Filing Forms K-2
and K-3; Accounting methods; and Payroll Tax Issues.
- Significant 2022 Developments Including Any New 2022 Legislation; New Regulations Including Final Regulations Effective For Tax Years Beginning On And After January 5, 2021, Explaining The Proper Treatment Of Inventories And Use Of The Cash Method For Taxpayers With Average Gross Receipts Of $26 Million Or Less; New 2022 Rev Proc Providing Rules For Automatic Accounting Method Changes; IRS Ruling Explaining When Rental Income is Subject To S/E tax; and Many Others.
- Review of Significant Tax Provisions and Changes First Effective in
Don Farmer, CPA, PA
Professional Area of Focus
Who Should Attend
Individuals who prepare income tax returns for businesses or who engage in income tax planning for businesses.
At least one year of tax experience is suggested.
Nov 4, 2022
8:00 am - 4:00 pm EDT
6817 Dogwood Rd
Woodlawn, MD 21244 US
In-Person + Live Stream
Register for this Event
Don Farmer’s 2022 Corporate/Business Income Tax Workshop