Using a combination of humor and examples, we will focus on tax developments that affect 2021 income tax return preparation and 2021 income tax planning for businesses.
** CFP credit approved (8 hours)
** IRS CE approved
This course is designed to:
- Provide explanations and planning ideas relating to the latest 2021 corporate and business tax developments, including the most recent guidance on provisions of the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021, the Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2021, and any other 2021 legislation
- Help practitioners prepare for “tax season”
- Review tried-and-true traditional tax planning opportunities. The course includes a comprehensive reference manual with each chapter containing basic rules, selected items of interest, 2021 developments, planning ideas, and listings of related IRS forms and publications.
Review of Corporate and Other Business Income Taxation Including:
- Key provisions (including developments) of the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 and the Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2021 including: Expanded Employee Retention Credit (Including Maximizing The Credit And PPP Loan Forgiveness), Extended Sick Leave And Family Leave Credits, 100% Deduction For Certain Business Food And Beverage Expenses, Increased Charitable Contribution Limitations, New Revised Rules For Obtaining PPP Loan Forgiveness, And More!
- Other Significant 2021 Judicial and Administrative Corporate and Business Tax Developments Including the Final Regulations Explaining The Treatment Of Inventories And Use Of The Cash Method For Taxpayers With Average Gross Receipts Of $26 Million Or Less.
- Review of Significant Tax Provisions and Changes First Effective in 2021.
Don Farmer, CPA, PA
Professional Area of Focus
Who Should Attend
Individuals who prepare income tax returns for businesses or who are involved in income tax planning for businesses.
At Least One “Tax Season.”
Detailed knowledge of income taxation and income tax return preparation for businesses.
Register for this Event
Don Farmer’s 2021 Corporate/Business Income Tax Workshop (Rebroadcast of 11/3 airing)