In this Course, We Review, Current Year Developments, Recurring Problems, and Planning Ideas. Using a Combination of Humor and Examples, We Will Focus on Tax Developments that affect 2019 Individual Income Tax Return Preparation and Planning. As Time Permits, We Will Also Review the Major Areas of Individual Income Taxation to Fine Tune Practitioners for “Tax Season.”
This course is designed to:
1) Provide explanations and planning ideas relating to the latest 2019 tax developments, including the most recent guidance on provisions of the Tax Cuts And Jobs Act (TCJA) impacting individuals
2) Help practitioners prepare for “tax season”
3) Review and update individual tax law developments and planning ideas. The course includes a 600+ page reference Manual with each chapter containing basic rules, selected items of interest, 2019 developments, planning ideas, and listings of related IRS forms and publications. Where applicable, each chapter of the Manual includes a segment devoted entirely to the impact of “TCJA” on that chapter’s topic.
Review of individual Income Taxation Including:
– Key Provisions (including developments) of TCJA, such as:
– Other Significant 2019 Judicial and Administrative Individual Tax Developments.
Course Material Includes:
● 600+ Page Manual Containing a Discussion of Most Major Areas of Individual Income Taxation.
● Where Applicable, a Segment in Each Chapter of Relevant Changes and Latest Developments under TCJA.
● Checklist of Individual Tax Provisions Expiring and/or Recently Expired
● Checklist of Important Effective Dates of Significant Legislative Tax Changes Impacting Individuals.
● Checklist of Individual Tax Developments First Effective in 2019.
At Least One “Tax Season.”
Update your browser to view this website correctly.
Update my browser now