In This Course, We Review:
This course is designed to:
1) Provide explanations and planning ideas relating to the latest 2019 tax developments, including the most recent guidance on provisions of the Tax Cuts And Jobs Act (TCJA) impacting corporations and businesses
2) Help practitioners prepare for “tax season”
3) Review and update corporate and business tax law developments and planning ideas. The course includes a 600+ page reference Manual with each chapter containing basic rules, selected items of interest, 2019 developments, planning ideas, and listings of related IRS forms and publications. Where applicable, each chapter of the Manual includes a segment devoted entirely to the impact of “TCJA” on that chapter’s topic.
Review of Corporate and Other Business Income Taxation Including:
Course Material Includes:
● 600+ Page Manual Containing a Discussion of Most Major Areas of Business-Related Income Taxation.
● Where Applicable, a Segment in Each Chapter of Relevant Changes and latest Developments under the TCJA.
● Checklist of Business-Related Tax Provisions Expiring and/or Recently Expired.
● Checklist of Effective Dates of Significant Legislative Tax Changes Impacting Businesses.
● Checklist of Business-Related Developments First Effective in 2019.
At Least One “Tax Season.”
Update your browser to view this website correctly.
Update my browser now