Clear and actionable personal wealth documentation
Formulating an immediately actionable method to clarify legacy conversations is crucial to best serving your client.
In this webcast, you’ll learn:
– Practical strategies and resources to help clients relay intentions
– How best to create personal wealth documentation
– How to guide discussions about ethical wills, donor intent, and letters of wishes
Recognize the historical, literary and legal dimensions of Non-* binding instruments of self-* expression relevant to planning.
– Determine practical Strategies for how to introduce and discuss ethical Wills, letters of donor intent, and letters of wishes to clients
-* Identify resources and ideas to support clients in creating important personal wealth documents.
* Non* binding legal instruments
* Wills, letters of wishes, letters of donor intent
* client support and communication Strategies
* tax professionals who serve individual clients
-* CPA and Professional financial planners
– practitioners who provide tax, retirement, estate, investment, and/* or risk management planning services
Basic knowledge of financial planning and estate planning.