Cybersecurity Advisory Engagements Essentials
Cyber threats come in all shapes, sizes, complexity and are ever-evolving. Attacks are causing great financial loss and serious damage to companies. It is essential for organizations to establish a baseline for identifying critical components that must be incorporated into any cybersecurity risk management approach. Cybersecurity yields potential business opportunities for a firm to better serve its clients.
To capitalize on these opportunities, firms can take this course’s competencies and conduct readiness assessments for their clients through consulting or advisory services. Participants will learn how to keep abreast of the latest cybersecurity trends, manage risks, and ensure that clients have a sound risk management program to safeguard their organization.
- Upon completion of this webcast, participants will be able:
- Apply knowledge of an effective cybersecurity risk management program to analyze a client’s program and conduct a readiness assessment
- Differentiate the various frameworks available (e.g., NIST, ISO, TSC, and/or hybrid) and apply which is better as well as when/how to use it
- Apply tests to client’s cybersecurity controls and other risk management activities based on existing frameworks
- Identify client recommendations for improvements based on readiness/assessment procedures
- Understand the client service opportunities and risks in providing advisory services in the cybersecurity space
Professional Area of Focus
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend
9:00 am - 5:00 pm