Cyberattacks are on the rise in 2022
Bad actors are constantly developing new and disruptive ways to infiltrate and attack systems and the agencies that host them. The result? Swathes of confidential data loss, huge ransom costs, and a company-wide knock in confidence.
A single cyberattack in 2021 cost a business an average of $4.2 million to repair. Finance professionals hold unique advisory positions that can help client organizations to combat bad actors with diligent preparation and thorough training.
Attendees will walk through a real-time cyber breach scenario and in intervals have the chance to respond to an element of the attack. The consensus decision will determine the next steps and the continually unfolding scenario.
Don’t wait to move ahead of the curve. Know what to watch out for today.
Sign up here.
Attendees will be able to:
– Identify the elements of a cyber breach
– Recognize the risks associated with a cyber breach
– Select a response plan to a cyber breach
– Indicate preventative measures to have in place to prevent a cyber breach
* Types of cyber threats
* cyber breach identification
* Cyberattack mitigation
* Real* time scenario training
-* Forensic Accountants
-* risk management professionals
-* finance professionals working with New businesses