Getting up to date on the standard setters’ activities
This webcast covers a full array of topics, including:
– Current environment and implications for audit planning
– Standard setting activities affecting audit and attestation engagements
– Examples and illustrations for applying the guidance in practice
* Identify current Environment and implications for audit planning.
-* Recognize recently issued ASB standards.
-* Recall recent updates and activities related to statements on auditing
standards and recently issued SSAEs.
* Environment and implications affecting audit planning and risk
* key Changes in recently issued statements on auditing standards and
* recently issued auditing interpretations
* recently issued SSAEs and proposed Changes
Accountants and finance professionals at all levels of public accounting, business and industry
Previous experience in auditing