Trust in digital assets relies on knowledge
Join this webcast to learn about:
– Decentralized Finance (DeFi)
– Non-fungible tokens (NFTs)
– Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs)
Plus, you’ll have an opportunity to test your knowledge with real-world case studies.
* Recognize the latest movements in the world of cryptocurrency.
-* Identify tax planning Strategies and common issues.
-* Determine the pros and cons of owning digital assets.
-* Identify how you could get clients exposure to digital assets.
-* Apply learning through Real-* world case studies.
* the basics of cryptocurrency
* cryptocurrency trends
* Advising clients on digital asset ownership
* tax planning Strategies
* tax professionals serving individual clients
-* CPAs and Professional financial planners
– practitioners who provide tax, retirement, estate, investment, and/* or risk management planning services
-* Accountants interested in New markets
-* finance professionals interested in cryptocurrency
Basic knowledge of tax and investment planning