Position your business for success with effective risk management
Future of finance and other research continues to validate data points that risk management and planning are core skillsets that organizations need to fine-tune for business resilience. Research shows that a comprehensive risk management strategy best positions companies for success.
This webcast provides a framework of a variety of prominent risks which, if on your radar, will help you plan for those which could impact your business in unpredictable ways.
* Recognize a variety of trends that have the potential to expose businesses to risk
-* Identify the impact these trends may have on critical risks facing your business
-* Recall important topics and conversations to be discussed regarding these key risks as they relate to your business
Key risks that may arise relating to:
* Digitalization of society
* Public distrust in business
* Trade tensions
* The impact of transitioning toward the circular economy
* Economic and social inequalities
* The changing regulatory environment
CFOs, controllers, and VPs of finance, risk management
professionals and CPA/CGMA business advisers