In a special follow-up to our town hall of March 30, 2020, this session will cover the top issues brought up by CPAs. We will go deeper into the latest updates on the Federal and State relief measures including the CARES Act Payroll Protection Program. We will also cover the role of CPAs as trusted advisors to businesses through this crisis.
- Learn about leading through a crisis and how to manage stress, yours and your team’s;
- Understand the three stages of financial crisis management and how to build a plan around them for your clients;
- Obtain the latest updates on government relief programs at the federal and state level;
- Identify key trends and opportunities that can help your clients manage the short-term and position for the long-term;
- Develop key next steps and a contingency plan for your clients.
Business Learning Institute
Professional Area of Focus
Register for this Event
CPAs Role in leading through the COVID-19 Crisis (Live Webevent – Free to MACPA Members)