What is the impact of this crisis on today’s CFO, accounting and finance professionals? What do we need to do to keep ourselves strong and calm through these turbulent times? How can we see opportunities through this fog of uncertainty and lead our organizations through this crisis?
This session will cover the COVID-19 crisis and cover the major relief programs in place for businesses and nonprofits. It will outline the key steps to stabilize the organization now and position it for future success.
- Learn about leading through a crisis and how to manage stress, yours and your team’s;
- Understand the three stages of financial crisis management and how to build a plan around them;
- Develop a framework for communicating your strategy to the executives and key stakeholders and employees;
- Obtain the latest updates on government relief programs at the federal and state level;
Identify key trends and opportunities that can help you manage the short-term and position for the long-term;
- Develop key next steps and a contingency plan for your organization.
Business Learning Institute
Register for this Event
Corporate Accounting and Finance – Leading Through the COVID-19 Crisis (Live Webevent – Free to MACPA Members)