Coping with the 2020 Filing Season During the Pandemic Webcast
Instructors: Annette Nellen, CPA, CGMA, Esq. and Mary Kay Foss, CPA
* Identify required and deferred Federal and California filing and payment obligations.
* Apply recent changes enacted in response to the coronavirus pandemic.
* Describe practice considerations in light of the pandemic.
* 2020 Filing Season Considerations
* Notice 2020-17 and any other Treasury and IRS Announcements
* FTB and Other State Agencies
* H.R. 6201 (P.L. 116-xxx; 3/18/20) and Other Federal Legislation Proposed or Enacted
* Other Tax, Financial and Practice Considerations
CPAs, Attorneys, Tax Professionals
General knowledge in taxation