Controller & Financial Professional Series 2018 Part 2: Internal Factors Impacting Business
While economic indicators show the United States has recovered since the Great Recession, economic and political uncertainty have continued to plague business decision-making. The roles and responsibilities of CPAs and finance professionals, meanwhile, has continued to expand. This course is designed to explore current and ongoing issues, including the development of “soft skills,” that will have a substantial impact on the effectiveness of the financial professional in the workplace.
Part 2 of the series is focused on internal factors impacting businesses, such as HR effectiveness, lean processes, and enterprise risk management.
Can’t attend on this date? View the Controller Series available for purchase on-demand.
Click here to see the full list of Controllers Series Live Programs (With Simulcasts) 2018 Controllers Series.
If you’re interested in sponsoring this event, please contact Amy Puente at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Analyze your organization’s elements of Governance & the Board
- Understand the impact of Retirement & Social Security on retention
- Analyze the impact of good and bad Enterprise Risk Management programs
- Understand the concepts behind Going Lean
- Understand the impact of the Debt & Equity mix
- Analyze the risks and opportunities in Acquiring Distressed Assets
- Economic Uncertainty & the Aging Workforce
- HR Effectiveness in your organization
- Good Customer Criteria & Customer Centricity
- Enterprise Risk Management
Professional Area of Focus
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend
Loyola Graduate Center, 2034 Greenspring Dr Timonium, MD 21093View in Google Maps
8:00 am - 3:30 pm