Controller & Financial Professional Series 2018 Part 1: External Factors Impacting Business
While economic indicators show the United States has recovered since the Great Recession, economic and political uncertainty have continued to plague business decision-making. The roles and responsibilities of CPAs and finance professionals, meanwhile, has continued to expand. This course is designed to explore current and ongoing issues, including the development of “soft skills,” that will have a substantial impact on the effectiveness of the financial professional in the workplace.
Part 1 of the series is focused on external factors impacting businesses, such as government deficits, regulatory issues, and international economic factors.
Can’t attend on this date? View the Controller Series available for purchase on-demand.
Click here to see the full list of Controllers Series Live Programs (With Simulcasts) 2018 Controllers Series.
- Understand the impact of Dodd-Frank and regulatory reform proposals on the economy
- Analyze the impact of Federal, State & Local Deficits on future business growth
- Understand and analyze the issues with Competing Globally
- Analyze the future of Medical Care & Health Insurance
- Analyze the impact of our National Infrastructure on business growth
- Analyze the impact of Inflation, Deflation, & Stagflation
- Analyze Uncertainty & Managing Growth in an organization
- Current regulatory reform proposals in the United States
- Current global economic issues and the impact on the U.S.
- Uncertainty with national infrastructure proposals
Professional Area of Focus
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend
Loyola Graduate Center, 2034 Greenspring Dr Timonium, MD 21093View in Google Maps
8:00 am - 3:30 pm