Construction contracts and leases for contractors are some of the most difficult items encountered by auditors. Get the tools you need before your next audit.Construct a solid audit for contractors (bold)
Dive deep into the five-step approach for revenue recognition in the construction industry and learn through practical examples the rules and interpretations that you might need.
Leases are critical for contractors — from equipment to warehouse space, leases appear prominently on many contractors’ books — so we’ll review the current guidance and the new guidance under ASC 842..
In this webcast, you’ll
– Hear detailed discussion of the guidance under FASB ASC 606, Revenue from Contracts with Customers
– Identify and understand the items within the five-step recognition process
– Seek better understanding of the guidance under FASB ASC 842, Leases
– Learn why leases are so important to contractors
– Understand both current and future lease guidance
•Identify techniques to provide efficient, high-@Quality audit and Accounting services to construction clients
Auditors of construction contractors
Update your browser to view this website correctly.