Challenges and solutions of auditing contracts
With construction comprising a large and growing portion of the economy, it’s important to stay on top of the very latest in accounting and auditing changes for the construction industry.
In this webcast, you will gain insight about:
– Audit planning and substantive auditing procedures
– The core knowledge necessary to succeed
– Key issues affecting construction auditing, including auditing under the new revenue recognition and leases guidance
– Audit risks and risk assessment
* Identify key concepts related to auditing procedures applicable to construction contractors.
* auditing contractor accounting and revenue from contracts with
* planning and risk assessment for construction contractors
* key internal controls
* Substantive procedures for long* term contractors
Practitioners, accountants and financial professionals in the construction industry