Client accounting and advisory services (CAS) is a buzzword in today’s accounting industry. But what exactly is it? And how do you know if you want to do it? Join us as we share the basics of CAS and give you steps to take before adding it to your service line.
- Define CAS
- Identify 3 benefits of CAS for firms
- List 4 things to evaluate for CAS-readiness in your firm
- What CAS is, and what CAS is not.
- Reasons for moving into the CAS space.
- Small steps you can take to start doing CAS in your own practice.
- Resources that will help you along your path.
Maryland Association of CPAs
Professional Area of Focus
Who Should Attend
Accountants looking for more information on CAS and practical steps to take to get started.
Register for this Event
CAS: What it is and Why it Matters (hosted by Xero)