- Identify legal issues with corporate management, employee manuals, intellectual property and contracts
- Identify components of a contract
- Recognize ways to protect intellectual Properties
- Recognize key differences between planning and budgeting
- Identify best practices to use in your planning process
- Define key elements of rolling forecasts
- Describe two ways to determine a break-even
- Identify the impact of a disaster
- Avoid a disaster increase from fear
- Define the fraud triangle
- Define the purpose and use of a fraud risk assessment
- Determine where the greatest opportunity of committing fraud is in an organization
- Identify the components in a ration analysis
- Identify methods for predicting cash flow
- Recognize techniques that will lead to greater confidence in any negotiation situation
- Identify when to use the anchor effect in negotiating
- Identify the two types of negotiations
- Identify the seven skills of negotiation
MBAexpress: Best Practices for Better Budgeting and Planning
What comes to mind when you think of budgeting? Takes too long? No follow-up? It protects the status-quo? If you’ve considered “banning the budget”. This course will show you how to transform it into a planning process that helps your organization achieve its strategy.
Discover 15 best practices to change your budgeting process that results in a detailed one year budget, to a planning process resulting in a strategic, progressive and long-term achievement of your goals.
MBAexpress: Basics of Business Law
Do you know how to keep your company and your clients on the right side of the law? How can management and directors protect themselves from liability?
MBAexpress: Faster Disaster Recovery
We often think about hurricanes and tornado’s as disasters but have you thought about the impact of new technology, a product recall, or even fraud? Could your business survive 6 weeks without power?
MBAexpress: Insightful Financial Analysis
Why do you need to conduct a financial analysis and how would you use it? Do you know what you do best and is it sustainable? How do you differ from your competitors?
There are a number of reasons why you would conduct a financial analysis, from investment decisions to career management. It’s a valuable tool used to tell a comprehensive “story”.
MBAexpress: Ferreting Out Fraud
Fraud costs US companies $400 billion annually. Do you know where the fraud is in your organization? Don’t let your company continue to be a victim.
MBAexpress: Nuances of Negotiating
The art of negotiating with your customers, clients, business partners and colleagues is a vital skillset for the business professional. Successful business negotiations will help you drive your business success and your career. This course will provide you with key tips and techniques you can use to improve your negotiating strategy, skills and confidence.