You will explore the trends for the blockchain technology and discuss how scaling is a major focus for new and existing blockchains. Additionally, this webcast describes how many innovations are making financial transactions easier and how accounting and auditing may see more challenges. We will focus on the swing towards blockchain interdependence.
When you complete this webcast, you will be able to:
• Identify limitations of blockchains and their solutions.
• Recall how the internet of things (IoT) will increase an auditor’s scope.
• Recall the value propositions and accounting challenges of stable coins and privacy coins.
• Recognize how mechanized proofs solve security issues with smart contracts and reduce risk for end users.
• Recall the benefits and challenges of initial coin offerings.
• Limitations of blockchain
• Distributed ledger innovations
• Stable and privacy coins
• Mechanized proofs