This self-study online course is part of the Blockchain Fundamentals for Accounting and Finance Professionals Certificate program. You must purchase the bundle to earn the certificate. To learn more about the certificate and purchase the bundle, click here.
In this course, you will explore process controls and service organization controls in the blockchain context. By exposing the opportunities and challenges of this new technology, this webcast will teach you how to verify important process controls. Additionally, you will learn how the CPAâs role and duties will change because of blockchain application.
- Identify system and organization controls (SOC) and how they relate to blockchain.
- Identify how to verify important process controls with blockchains and cryptocurrency.
- Recognize technical controls associated with blockchain and the need for expert teaming.
- Recognize the limitations of verification with transactions.
- Identify the fundamental and changing roles of the CPA when interacting with blockchain technologies.
- Process controls
- Technical controls
- System and organizational controls
- Real time and continuous auditing
- Control responsibilities for permissioned blockchains
- Blockchain analytics and auditing tools
Professional Area of Focus
Who Should Attend
Non-IT finance professionals, CFOs, controllers, management accountants, public accountants, partners, staff, managers and internal auditors
Register for this Course
Blockchain: Process and Technical Controls