This webcast focuses on many of the benefits, values and opportunities that arise with the emergence of blockchain technology. It dives into the four characteristics of the bitcoin blockchain: censorship resistance, borderless, neutral and open. We will expand on a use case for blockchain, supply chain. In addition, you will cover industry-specific applications, such as healthcare, accounting, tax and legal.
When you complete this webcast, you will be able to:
• Identify the four characteristics of the bitcoin blockchain.
• Recall the three parts of a zero-knowledge proof, what the concept solves, the security breakthrough and the non-financial benefits.
• Recognize how blockchain provenance affects supply chain and the paradigm shift from the push supply chain to the pull demand chain, as well as the benefits of decentralized file storage and prediction markets.
• Recall the most significant problems with digital identity and know-your-customer (KYC) regulations, as well as how blockchain shifts control of identities back to the individual and solves the identity fraud problem while saving billions of dollars.
• Distinguish the industry-specific applications of blockchain especially for accounting, tax and legal, including the single-entry accounting limitation of existing blockchains.
• Characteristics of bitcoin blockchain
• Zero-knowledge proof
• How blockchain provenance affects a supply chain
• Issues with digital identity and know-your-customer regulations
• Industry specific applications of blockchain