Leadership Speaker /Networking Series: Getting Up! Supercharging Your Energy
Want to accomplish more in less time, reduce stress and achieve work-life balance?
Greg Conderacci, speaker, consultant and author will share his high-energy secrets to accomplish more in less time, reduce stress and achieve work-life balance.
Lots of people promise better performance…Greg proves it. Using his energy techniques, in 2015 he rode a bicycle across America in just 18 days – averaging 150 miles a day. Not bad for a 66- year-old with a heavy training, consulting and teaching schedule! What could you do with that kind of energy?
Join hosts Susan Katz Advantage and the Business Learning Institute for this opportunity to network with over 100 professionals. Our audience will be comprised of high level executives from some of baltimore’s largest companies and accounting firms.
A continental breakfast is included.
- Identify high energy secrets to increase performance
- Recognize types of energy and their drivers
- Distinguish energy management from time management
- Seven Supercharging Secrets of Getting Up
- Physical, intellectual, emotional and spiritual energy drivers
- Using your energy to live your mission
Professional Area of Focus
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend
The Center Club, 100 Light Street, Baltimore, MD, United StatesView in Google Maps
7:30 am - 9:30 am