Beach Retreat: U.S. & Global Economic Update for 2018
Economic and political uncertainty and partisanship have continued to plague business decision-making. The roles and responsibilities of CPAs and finance professionals, meanwhile, has continued to expand. This course is designed to explore current and ongoing issues, including the development of “soft skills,” that will have a substantial impact on the effectiveness of the financial professional in the workplace.
Part 1 of the series is focused on external factors impacting businesses, such as government deficits, regulatory issues, and international economic factors.
- At the completion of the course, the student will:
- - Understand the impact of recent Federal Reserve decisions and policy
- - Analyze the impact of Federal, State & Local Deficits on future business growth
- - Understand and analyze global economic issues
- - Federal Reserve policy
- - Deficit spending impact on business
- - Global trade, immigration & economic issues
Professional Area of Focus
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend
10100 Coastal Hwy, Ocean City, MD 21842, United StatesView in Google Maps
7:30 am - 11:00 am