BEACH RETREAT: U.S. & Global Economic Update for 2017
While nearly 8 years have passed since the Great Recession, economic and political uncertainty have continued to plague business decision-making. The roles and responsibilities of CPAs and finance professionals, meanwhile, has continued to expand. This course is designed to explore current and ongoing issues, including the development of “soft skills,” that will have a substantial impact on the effectiveness of the financial professional in the workplace.
Part 1 of the series is focused on external factors impacting businesses, such as government deficits, regulatory issues, and international economic factors.
- At the completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand the impact of Dodd-Frank on the Banking Industry
- Analyze the impact of Federal, State & Local Deficits on future business growth
- Understand and analyze the issues with Competing Globally
- Banking industry regulatory environment
- Deficit spending impact on business
- Global economic issues
Professional Area of Focus
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend
Clarion Resort Fontainebleau Hotel, 10100 Coastal Hwy, Ocean City, MD 21842, United StatesView in Google Maps
7:30 am - 11:00 am