Beach Retreat: The New Revenue Recognition Standard
This lively course will allow the attendees to gain a greater understanding of how the changes presented in Accounting Standard Update (ASU) No. 2014-09, Revenue From Contracts With Customers (Topic 606), will impact preparers of financial statements. This hands-on session will provide meaningful explanations and examples to those responsible for the preparation of financial statements and solutions to issues related to revenue recognition under the new Standard. Several case studies will be used to apply the material covered in this session.
- Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- - Recognize the impact of ASU 2014-09, Revenue From Contracts With Customers, on financial statements.
- - Recognize the proper handling of some of the more vexing issues related to the new standard.
- - ASU 2014-09, Revenue From Contracts With Customers
- - Vexing Issues related to Revenue Recognition under the new standard
- - Practical examples of the proper reporting of revenue under the new standard
Professional Area of Focus
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend
10100 Coastal Hwy, Ocean City, MD 21842, United StatesView in Google Maps
12:00 pm - 3:30 pm