BEACH RETREAT: The ‘Future Ready’ CPA – How to Jump Ahead and See What’s Coming Next
Will our profession succumb to automation and robots? IBM Watson is now replacing tax preparers at HR Block and auditors at KPMG. What about the Business & Industry and nonprofit CPAs? The ‘future ready’ CPA is aware, predictive and adaptive of major trends like technology, demographics, and regulations and standards. This session will cover our research on the top trends and how they are impacting CPA firms, auditors, CFOs, and CPAs of all levels.
- Learn how to determine future facts and hard trends and use them to plan your future
- Identify the key technology trends like blockchain, machine learning and AI, IoT most likely to impact you in the next few years
- Understand the changes in the workforce driven by the hard trends of demographics and what you can do about it
- Develop an action plan for you to jump ahead and ride these waves of change.
- Technology trends that will impact the business landscape in 2017
- Regulatory changes and their impact on the accounting profession
- Analysis of changes in Demographics and how that can translate to opportunities for business growth.
Professional Area of Focus
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend
10100 Coastal Hwy, Ocean City, MD 21842, United StatesView in Google Maps
7:30 am - 11:00 am