The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) has made it so individuals, estates, and trusts may now deduct up to 20% of their qualified business income from sole proprietorships and pass-through entities. Many of your clients will benefit from this deduction. Join us to gain insight into the complexity of Section 199A and to advise your clients so that they can benefit from this deduction fully.
• Identifying qualified business income
• Calculate the 199A deduction
• Identify how your clients can maximize the deduction
• Major changes to the tax code
• Eligibility and income thresholds
• W2 wages and investment limits
Princess Royale, 9100 Coastal Hwy, Ocean City, MD, USA
Update your browser to view this website correctly.
Update my browser now