Beach Retreat: Real World Ethics for the CPA
While ethics training is required by many professions, the true value of the CPA license is in understanding how critically important ethical conduct is to one another and the public. This course will use real-world examples and disciplinary actions to explore ethical dilemmas in various companies and organizations, with a special focus on the content of the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct and its relevance for today’s CPA.
- Upon the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- - Identify and understand violations of ethical codes in real-world cases
- - Understand key content from the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct
- - Examine the positive impact of ethical conduct in organizations across the U.S.
- - Examine the overall impact of ethical and unethical conduct on the CPA profession
- - Real-world examples and disciplinary cases of what went right and wrong with the behvaior of others in our profession
- - Comparison of these cases to the standards in the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct
- - The impact of ethical and unethical conduct on our profession
Professional Area of Focus
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend
10100 Coastal Hwy, Ocean City, MD 21842, United StatesView in Google Maps
7:30 am - 11:00 am