Beach Retreat: Preparation, Compilation, and Review Engagements Update
If you supervise preparation, compilation, and review engagements, this course will help you comply with the professional standards by informing you of the latest developments and issues relevant to these engagements. Learn about the U.S. business economy, peer review, FASB updates, International Financial Reporting Standards, and other areas affecting preparation, compilation, and review engagements.
- Upon the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify key economic factors and accountant's responsibility for fraud.
- Recognize recent SSARSs, accounting, and reporting developments.
- Identify the professional standards and risk factors relevant to the performance of preparation, compilation, and review engagements, including engagements on pro forma and prospective financial information.
- Overview of preparation, compilation, and review guidance
- Current and future standard setting projects
- Common deficiencies in peer reviews
- Current practice issues
- Accounting and reporting issues
Professional Area of Focus
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend
10100 Coastal Hwy, Ocean City, MD 21842, United StatesView in Google Maps
12:00 pm - 3:30 pm