Beach Retreat: Not-for-Profit Organizations: Key Accounting and Reporting Considerations
This course provides you with the tools necessary to enhance your not-for-profit accounting skills and create value-added services to clients. We take you beyond the theory through a case-study-intense, highly interactive, classroom environment where you will examine, evaluate, and perform case studies enhancing your working knowledge of fundamental not-for-profit accounting and reporting.
- Upon the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify major components of accounting and reporting in not-for-profit organizations.
- Recognize appropriate accounting for recording and recognizing contributions.
- Identify concepts related to valuation of contributed services and promises received near year-end.
- Determine the appropriate accounting for membership dues under various scenarios.
- Contributed services
- Membership fees
- Common financial statement mistakes
- Grant contributions and exchange transactions
Professional Area of Focus
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend
10100 Coastal Hwy, Ocean City, MD 21842, United StatesView in Google Maps
12:00 pm - 3:30 pm