Do you know what makes not-for-profit accounting and financial reporting
different? This course will cover the requirements under FASB’s new financial
statement standard and provide insight into what makes not-for-profit financial
reporting different while training you to clear key hurdles in not-for-profit accounting
and reporting in an efficient and effective manner. Avoid the potholes of confusion
and provide a financial picture that end users can truly understand.
• Identify the impact of the FASB’s Not-for-Profit Financial Statement Standard.
• Identify the unique aspects of the not-for-profit environment.
• Recall ways to perform more effective audits of not-for-profit
organizations with better knowledge of not-for-profit accounting
and reporting requirements.
• Core elements of financial reporting
• Exchange transactions and contributions
• Reporting and measuring results
• Impact of FASB’s new not-for-profit financial statement standard
Experience in the not-for-profit
Clarion Resort Fontainebleau Hotel, 10100 Coastal Hwy, Ocean City, MD 21842, United States