This two-part program is essential for the tax practitioner who wants to update their knowledge of individual income taxation. This course will provide a comprehensive review of Form 1040 complexities. Updates for tax legislation passed in 2017 along with many important topics that impact clients in these difficult times will be discussed during the lecture.
- To provide participants with a mid-year income tax update so that the participants will have the necessary knowledge to advise their clients as to how to plan accordingly.
- Reporting fraud losses and repayment of fraudulent gains
- Online sellers and bartering
- Alternatives for required minimum distributions in 2016
- Income and exclusions from cancellation of debt
- Reporting foreclosures or repossessions of residences and other real estate
- Health reform and medical issues
Professional Area of Focus
Jun 29, 2017
7:30 am - 11:00 am EDT
Clarion Resort Fontainebleau Hotel
10100 Coastal Hwy
Ocean City, MD 21842 US
Register for this Event
BEACH RETREAT: Mid-Year Federal Income Tax Update- Part 2