Beach Retreat: Leadership Skills for the Accounting & Financial Professional
Economic and political uncertainty and partisanship have continued to plague business decision-making. The roles and responsibilities of CPAs and finance professionals, meanwhile, has continued to expand. This course is designed to explore current and ongoing issues, including the development of “leadership skills,” that will have a substantial impact on the effectiveness of the financial professional in the workplace.
Part 4 of the series is focused on “leadership skills” required by financial professionals, such as leadership development and effective negotiations and communications.
- At the completion of the course, the student will:
- - Understand and analyze the impact of Leadership & the Tone at the Top of an organization
- - Understand Effective Communication tools
- - Understand Effective Negotiation tactics for business
- - Leadership & the Financial Professional
- - Best Practices for Effective Communication
- - Best Practices for Effective Negotiations
Professional Area of Focus
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend
10100 Coastal Hwy, Ocean City, MD 21842, United StatesView in Google Maps
12:00 pm - 3:30 pm