In these uncertain times, remote auditing has become a fact of life for many
auditors. Understanding the considerations for auditing a client remotely should be
understood in order to properly perform the tasks necessary. From vouching client
prepared documents to steps to performing a remote inventory, this course will
discuss the items to focus on and the potential techniques to perform in order to
adhere to professional standards.
Please note – materials for this event will be provided electronically ONLY. Please feel free to bring your own device to view the materials. We recommend that you download them prior to the event date rather than onsite.
• Recognize the differences between conducting a traditional audit and
a remote audit.
• Identify engagement wide considerations under a remote audit.
• Identify considerations related to remote auditing within specific
areas of the audit.
• Basics of remote auditing
• Engagement-wide considerations when remote auditing
• Specific considerations when remote auditing
Auditors who perform audits
fully- or semi-remotely
Update your browser to view this website correctly.