What do you do when an off-the-shelf business planning software program is insufficient to meet your needs? How do you prepare a plan that captures the unique characteristics of your market, your customer base, and most importantly, your product or service? This course takes a pragmatic, hands-on approach to walking participants through the five essential components of a customized business plan. It emphasizes “nuts and bolts” managerial accounting concepts and techniques in order to optimize its utility for business development work.
Please note – materials for this event will be provided electronically ONLY. Please feel free to bring your own device to view the materials. We recommend that you download them prior to the event date rather than onsite.
• Strategy: Defining The Business Model
• Volume: Analyzing Production Supply and Consumer Demand
• Costs: Projecting Expenditures Under Conditions of Uncertainty
• Revenues: Developing a Flexible Pricing Strategy
• Investment Returns: Assessing Stakeholder Benefits
Individuals with general staff level responsibility for preparing basic level business planning documents