What do you do when an off-the-shelf business planning software program is insufficient to meet your needs? How do you prepare a plan that captures the unique characteristics of your market, your customer base, and most importantly, your product or service? This course takes a pragmatic, hands-on approach to walking participants through the five essential components of a customized business plan. It emphasizes “nuts and bolts” managerial accounting concepts and techniques in order to optimize its utility for business development work.
• Strategy: Defining The Business Model
• Volume: Analyzing Production Supply and Consumer Demand
• Costs: Projecting Expenditures Under Conditions of Uncertainty
• Revenues: Developing a Flexible Pricing Strategy
• Investment Returns: Assessing Stakeholder Benefits
Individuals with general staff level responsibility for preparing basic level business planning documents