Beach Retreat: Creative Strategies for Buying, Selling, or Gifting a Business
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 has made significant changes to the Internal Revenue Code. This, in turn, has created a need to make changes in a client’s planning needs. In addition to traditional issues faced by a business owner regarding the operation of his or her business, business ownership creates complexities in the tax, estate, and financial planning arenas. By focusing on the development of many unique business planning tools, this course explores the entrance and exit strategies available to business owners.
- To allow the participant to gain a confidence level in giving advice in the strategic area of buying, selling, and gifting business interests.
- • Integrated Planning Techniques (Estate, Financial, and Asset Protection)
- • Needs of the Business Owner
- • Business Continuation Consideration
- • Succession Planning Issues (Tax & Non-Tax)
- • Dealing with the Owner
- • Integration of Retirement Needs
- • “Buy-Sell Agreement” Issues
- • Liquidity Issues
Professional Area of Focus
Who Should Attend
10100 Coastal Hwy, Ocean City, MD 21842, United StatesView in Google Maps
12:00 pm - 3:30 pm