BEACH RETREAT: Accounting and Auditing Update
Keep abreast of the fast-paced changes in accounting and auditing. This comprehensive course covers all the relevant pronouncements, exposure drafts, and other guidance recently issued in the accounting and auditing arenas. Let us sort through all of the complexities and help you identify and apply recently issued FASB and ASB standards and guidance. With the rate of change in today’s regulatory environment, you must stay current on all of the topics impacting the profession – don’t get left behind!
- At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify recently issued FASB standards and guidance.
- Recognize the effect of recently issued auditing and attestation standards.
- Identify key concepts related to exposure drafts and other projects in accounting and auditing.
- Recently issued accounting and auditing guidance, including financial instruments
- Current FASB projects
Professional Area of Focus
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend
Clarion Resort Fontainebleau Hotel, 10100 Coastal Hwy, Ocean City, MD 21842, United StatesView in Google Maps
7:30 am - 11:00 am