This course focuses on explaining the theory behind major issues and trends, enabling professionals to understand the most important aspects of relevant technical standards related to accounting and financial reporting.
Please note – materials for this event will be provided electronically ONLY. Please feel free to bring your own device to view the materials. We recommend that you download them prior to the event date rather than onsite.
• Describe “hot topics” in accounting and financial reporting
• Explain current trends related to accounting alternatives related to private companies
• Discuss practical examples of implementing changing technical requirements
• When and why you should implement the private company GAAP alternatives within new standards
• The latest FASB standard-setting activity, including significant projects on the horizon
• Understanding impact of changing lease accounting
• Current accounting and financial reporting issues faced due to the current environment
Public and industry accountants at all levels interested in remaining current on professional, technical and relevant regulatory requirements
Knowledge of currently effective technical standards