Audit Workpapers: Reviewing Field Work
Are your partners or managers spending excessive time reviewing workpapers because your in-charges, supervisors or seniors have not been adequately trained? Make this course part of the firm’s quality control system so that partners can rest easier. Review various case examples that show field work supervisors what factors to consider and steps to follow when reviewing working papers. Explore typical deficiencies and learn how to minimize potential liability.
• “Nuts and bolts” of working papers
• Conducting the review
• Common shortcomings of working papers
• Reviewing analytical procedures
- Identify the tasks in supervisory-level reviews of workpaper documentation for audit engagements necessary to ensure compliance with current professional standards.
- “Nuts and bolts” of working papers Conducting the review Common shortcomings of working papers Reviewing analytical procedures
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm