If you are the owner, leader, or manager of an organization who wants to see your business consistently run better and grow faster, Bill Sheridan and EOS can help you and your team simplify, clarify, and achieve your vision. Attendees will walk away focused, clear on priorities and issues, healthier as a leadership team, and using tools that help them gain more traction.
- Identify the six key components of running your business … and the tools needed to become 100 percent strong in each of those components.
- What are the eight key questions that
- Vision: How to get your leadership team 100 percent on the same page with where your organization is going and how it will get there.
- People: How to get the right people in the right seats … because we can’t achieve our vision unless we have great people helping us achieve it.
- Data: How to get laser-focused on the numbers … because the numbers never lie. They will give us an absolute pulse on what’s happening in our organization at any given time.
- Issues: How to solve our problems. Great organizations simply have gotten great at solving the obstacles that stand in their way of achieving their vision.
- Processes: How to document the processes that drive our business forward. When everyone on our team is following the same processes, work becomes more efficient, more effective, more fun, and more profitable.
Business Learning Institute
Professional Area of Focus
CPE Field of Study
Business Management & Organization
Who Should Attend
This session is designed for members of the leadership team of a small- to mid-size organization who want to get more out of their business.
Register for this Event
Are You Running Your Business… or is it Running You?